Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Been too long

Already in the middle of March... 2007!

Been too long... way too long. How we all live our lives and forgetting to enjoy the little things that make this life worth living. We get too absorbed into trying to "make it". Is this rat race worth it? Everyone else around us become family and friends of convenience. We spend our time trying to make it better with larger cars, larger homes, expanded wardrobe, the latest cellphone... etc. If the feeling of being successful is constantly trying to make more money to pay larger bills, I'd rather be less successful.

I have learned that time with the people I love and doing the things I like to do is worth more than any material things. I miss family and real and sincere friends. I miss the time when we can all sit and be silly and not have to worry about how they will see me. I miss spending the night over. I miss not having to worry about my legal status in a country. Most of all... I miss being... me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home