Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Growing Up and Growing Out

Reminiscing old times... not something that I do voluntarily. Feeling disappointed with people you call friends. It is just ironic when the people that you have known for the longest time is less appreciative of you than the people who you have just known for a short while. Are we just too absorbed in our own life that we forget? Or have we just met more new people that the older "friends" are swept under the rug. Or have we just be too complacent with them that we have just taken for granted. I believe is the latter. I have become a "fair weather friend".

I guess for me it is the differences in how we handle our responsibilities. Also the things that we view that are important in our lives. I think I should stop thinking why because people are just too self absorbed most of the time. I am guilty as charged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home