Saturday, September 03, 2005

Chief Inspector - Quality Assurance

Wow, has been sometime since I posted anything. Looking back at my last post, well my assignment didn't really happen until a week or two later. Now, I am the 2nd shift chief inspector. What a fancy name. What it really means is that if anything goes wrong, I'm responsible for my guys (inspectors) and everything in between. So far everything has been okay. Though I do hit on some bumps now and again. I guess people are just too insecure about their jobs and try to get their challengers (in their minds at least) in trouble. I do get a few punches once in a while. Not sure whether is a test to see how I handle different situations but I think I have been handling it well. Hopefully I will get to do more when I get more help. Right now, besides being the "fall guy", if you will, I am also a grunt. The upside to being a grunt? You really learn a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home